Who we are looking for
At Macca’s, we love to have fun, but we’re not afraid of working hard at the same time. We make it our priority to cultivate new skills in each of our members, but here’s what we want you to bring to the table.
- Have a great attitude – Smile, bring your awesome personality, and project a ‘can do’ attitude to every task you’re assigned. Trust us, it’s infectious.
- Be ready to serve – We’re looking for people who provide each customer with a memorable experience by being friendly, polite and professional. We’re not afraid to say that above anything else, we’re proud of our outstanding customer service.
- Turn up on time – Being late is so last minute. Also, being late for your shift puts unfair pressure on your fellow team mates.
- Be a team player – Everyone knows there’s no “i” in “team”, so we want you to be able to communicate and collaborate closely with your crew, and each shift will be smooth-sailing.
- Act responsibly – The minute you step inside Macca’s, we expect you to be professional, reliable and responsible.
- Be safe – Safety is everyone’s responsibility. Look out for yourself and your teammates.
- Look the part– We love you to take pride in your appearance. So do our customers! Turn up with a neat, clean and wrinkle-free uniform, and pay close attention to your personal grooming.
- Be clean – At Macca’s, we love a clean, fresh working environment. We’re committed to our Clean As You Go Policy and we proudly uphold strict hygiene standards.
- Be ready to work – We want you to bring your “A Game” to work and not be afraid of the unique challenges that each shift presents.
- Make fantastic food – With the freshest ingredients and an always-expanding menu, we are actively looking for employees who are genuinely enthusiastic about preparing, creating and serving outstanding food!